Military & Overseas Voters

Members of the Uniformed Services and their family members or U.S. citizens residing overseas whose last known address is in the County of Peoria that wish to vote by mail may do so by completing an Federal Post Card Application also known as an FPCA. By completing this application, you will automatically be sent a vote by mail ballot for one calendar year.

Federal law now allows for electronic delivery of vote by mail ballots. For more information regarding military/overseas voting, or to request your by mail ballot please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website, or download and print a Federal Post Card Application Form (PDF) and mail it to:
Peoria Election Commission
4422 Brandywine Dr, Ste. 1
Peoria, Illinois 61614